Welcome to CPAlgebra 2 Semester
Use this page and the sub pages to look up forgotten assignments, due dates and useful websites as well as bonus opportunities.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me using the link on the left.
Supplies for class
3 ring binder with 5 dividers
paper and 1/4"graph paper
TI 83 or TI 84 graphing calculator
pencils or blue or black ink pens
box of tissues
Want an easy way to keep up with your assignments?
----Register to get a text message reminder each night
----Follow these simple steps:
1. From your cell phone text the message @alg2enfing
to the number 81010
2. Wait for the reply and type in your name and send
3. That's it- you're done!
Everyday except Monday during lunch (period 6)
After school Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-3:45pm
Attendance make up:
Semester One and Quarter Two Attendance Make-Up will be held the weeks of January 3-6 and 9-13 during Late In/Early Out and after school 3:00-4:30.
Semester One Class Attendance Make-up is available for students who have a passing grade and who may have six or more unexcused absences in a semester class.
Quarter Class Attendance Make-up is available for students who have a passing grade and who may have four or more unexcused absences in a quarter class.
- Students must follow the exam schedule. No exams will be given early. Students will not be able to make up exams without a doctor's note or court excuse. Students will remain in the classroom until the exam period is over.
- Students with an average of 90 or above in a whole credit course, who have no unlawful absences, and 2 or fewer unexcused tardies, no OSS or CUTS qualify for final exam exemption.
- Students must have written permission form a parent or guardian to sign out from school at the end of the exam period. They must have transportation and be off campus within 5 minutes of signing out. No last minute phone calls may be made to gain permission.
Congratulations to the following semester Algebra 2 students who earned the right to exempt the final exam